Re: Academic Medicine for Dodos

I for one would like to thank Mr. Bergstom for his very gentlemanly reply
to being called a dodo. I am an infrequent contributor to this list but a
very ardent reader. And frankly I find some of the comments in reply to
contributors expressed opinions unsettling. Exchange of opinions should be
just that. Surely one can respond to or counter an opinion/belief in a
straight forward, non-inflammatory manner. This is not a matter of taking
sides on my part, just wanting to read counter opinions without the
extraneous comments.

Thanks for reading,

Marjory Waite