RE: Ocean Science from EGU

EGU has also a interesting reviewing process. See details here=20
http://www.copernicus.org/COPERNICUS/publications/copernicus_strategies.htm=

It uses a two steps process and the reviewing part in the ACPD server is=20
open to public comments. Since submitted papers are seen from everyone, I=
=20
suppose that rejected one can't be proposed to an other journal as easily=
=20
as it's done now. This seems to be a big difference with the traditional=20
reviewing process where a paper can try several journals before being=20
accepted.

Fran=E7ois Rappaz

Centre de documentation de la Facult=E9 des Sciences
Universit=E9 de Fribourg
DokPe - Dokumentationszentrum der Naturwissenschaftlichen Fakult=E4t Univer=
sit=E4t
Freiburg
P=E9rolles CH-1700 Fribourg Switzerland
http://www.unifr.ch/dokpe/

---2071850956-96962588-1133477366=:16835--