Re: any academic consortium deals with Apple?

I'd try your IT folks.  I expect they will know of some.  I also expect some
school or community college systems have such arrangements, as Apple is more
popular with that educational level.  Aline

Aline Soules, Associate University Librarian
California State University, East Bay
tel. 510-885-4596
email:  aline.soules@csueastbay.edu

Eva McDonald wrote:

Does anyone have an academic consortium deal with Apple, or know of one?

The Bibliocentre is talking to Apple Canada about a possible consortium
purchasing/licensing deal for hardware and software.  The company is keen to
work with us, but has no pricing models.  We thought if we could find another
consortium with such a deal already in place, we could refer them to that.

Thanks much,
Eva
Eva P. McDonald, M.A., M.L.S.
Electronic Resources Librarian