Re: Response from Ted Bergstrom to Ann Okerson

I don't see it as a conspiracy.  I just wonder why an activity is
proscribed in one forum, but allowed in another?  Personally, I don't have
a great problem with publishers.  Either you can afford what the market
price for a product is or you can't.  It's called capitalism.