John Wiley and green rights

I'm a bit confused by the statement at SHERPA about John Wiley on "green
rights" at http://www.sherpa.ac.uk/romeo.php?colour=green Wiley is listed
there as Romeo green (authors can archive both pre- and post-prints).
However, when one looks at the policy linked there, there is no mention of
post-print archiving. Or perhaps I'm missing something. See
http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/standard/scta.pdf Has Wiley done
some backsliding?

A few notes:

see C (1) "The Contributor agrees not to update the preprint or replace it
with the published version of the Contribution".

And, D (2) "Posting of the published Contribution by the institution on a
public access website may only be done with Wiley's written permission,
and payment of any applicable fee(s)." Brian Simboli

--
Brian Simboli
Science Librarian