GooglePriint unique identifiers?

Would some of you check to see if the url's below give you the same titles
I get from google print. I think, but don't know, that Google is using a
random unique 12 digit identifier for individual books. Here's a brief
list of some I've found so far. Please let me know if you get the same
books If there is a unique identifier for each book then it seems to me
that some of us might want to investigate putting google links in our
opacs. Does anyone know if these are stable? Some of the google print
functionalities aren't real stable at the moment, particularly the find in
a library function was problematic for me. And at least one of these
titles did not show a "find this book in a library" link to Open WorldCat.
These are JUST from searching for public domain titles. The Records of
Living Officers of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps did not have an
OCLC/find in a library type link as far as I can tell.

http://print.google.com/print?hl=en&id=4N3pJ4zrNIMC

Title	The Attic Theatre
Author(s)	A. E. (Arthur Elam) Haigh
Publisher	The Clarendon Press
Publication Date	1898
Pages	420

http://print.google.com/print?hl=en&id=XoRuGaj-21QC
Title	The History and Pedagogy of American Student Societies
Author(s)	Henry Davidson Sheldon
Publisher	D. Appleton
Publication Date	1901
Pages	366

http://print.google.com/print?hl=en&id=REQUIE_aDoIC
Title	The Records of Living Officers of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps
Author(s)	Lewis Randolph Hamersly
Publisher	L. R. Hamersly & co.
Publication Date	1898
Pages	382

http://print.google.com/print?hl=en&id=dbeKTWmSv68C
Title	Five-place Logarithms
Author(s)	George W. (George William) Jones
Publisher	G. W. Jones
Publication Date	1896
Pages	64

http://print.google.com/print?hl=en&id=GTlWOJ5GJ7UC
Title	John's Alive
Author(s)	Joseph Jones
Publisher	D. McKay
Publication Date	1883
Pages	264

Chuck Hamaker
Associate University Librarian Collections and Technical Services
Atkins Library
University of North Carolina Charlotte
Charlotte, NC 28223
phone 704 687-2825