re-posting of ERM study

Hello again!

First, I apologize for the cross-postings.  I am trying to reach as many
libraries as possible, and hence, this message is being sent across
multiple lists.

Second, I have received 74 responses to my survey to date (as of 10:00 CST
Tuesday morning) and I thank all of you who have taken the time to fill
out the form!  I have also received 15 individual responses for
information about my findings and I thank all of you for your interest.
My goal is to have data from 100 libraries, which means I need at least
another 26 responses.  Would you mind taking a few minutes to fill this
out?

What I am researching is how libraries manage all of the license
agreements involved with the various resources we subscribe to.  This
would include public access resources such as online databases and
encyclopedias as well as in-house resources, such as the library
automation system, OCLC, etc.  I realize some automation systems have a
module for managing this type of information.  However, sometimes it is
too pricy for libraries to add this resource, so how are you keeping track
of contact information, subscription dates, license agreements, etc.?  I
have created a brief 1-page form which should take less than 15 minutes to
complete.  I ask for your help in this project.  If you want, I can keep
you informed of what I discover.  Thank you for your time!

<http://www.trevecca.edu/library/ERM>

Jamen McGranahan
Systems Services Librarian
Waggoner Library/Trevecca Nazarene University
333 Murfreesboro Road
Nashville, TN  37210
jmcgranahan@trevecca.edu