Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference, March 23-25, 2006

I am posting this message on behalf of Bonnie Tijerina.
--Andrea

*Electronic Resources & Libraries Conference *
March 23-25, 2006
Global Learning Conference Center
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
www.electroniclibrarian.org

Join us at the ER&L Conference 2006 as we come together to better
understand the issues surrounding the increase in electronic information
in libraries. This event will be a gathering place for all librarians who
work with electronic information to raise questions, debate topics and
solve problems.

Presentations & Conversations on:
* Organizational Change
* Collaborative Relationships
* Value of Electronic Resources
* Management of electronic information in libraries
* Archiving and Preservation our digital collections
* The Future of E-Resources in Libraries

Small Group Discussions on:
* Personnel Changes & Training
*`Marketing & Promoting E-Resources
* Electronic Resources Management
* Extracting & Analyzing Use Data
* Pricing Models & Budgeting
* Reference in an electronic environment

Visit the Electronic Resources & Libraries website for more information
and conference registration: http://www.electroniclibrarian.org

--

Bonnie Tijerina
Electronic Resources Coordinator, Collection Development