Resource Management survey

Dear Library World!

I am currently researching how libraries are managing their resources
which require license agreements.  This would include public access
resources such as online databases and encyclopedias as well as in-house
resources, such as the library automation system, OCLC, etc.  I realize
some automation systems have a module for managing this type of
information.  However, sometimes it is too pricy for libraries to add this
resource, so how are you keeping track of contact information,
subscription dates, license agreements, etc.? I have created a brief
1-page form which should take less than 15 minutes to complete.  I ask for
your help in this project.  If you want, I can keep you informed of what I
discover.  Thank you for your time!

http://www.trevecca.edu/library/ERM

Jamen McGranahan
Systems Services Librarian
Waggoner Library/Trevecca Nazarene University
333 Murfreesboro Road
Nashville, TN  37210
jmcgranahan@trevecca.edu
(p) 615.248.7732