FW: Hurricane Wilma and Elsevier Offices

Because of the impending arrival of Hurricane Wilma, the Harcourt building
in Orlando Fl will not be open on Monday 24th October.  As a result,
Elsevier Journals Customer Service and Fulfillment will not be working
Monday.  All in-bound Elsevier customer service numbers will have a
special message indicating that we are closed due to hurricane Wilma and
that we expect to be taking calls again on Tuesday.  This decision is a
precautionary measure following announcements from the National Hurricnane
Centre to ensure the safety of Elsevier staff.

Harcourt IT will have a skeleton crew working in the Orlando data center
to ensure that COPS, Boss, Hawk and other key systems are running as usual
Monday.  Therefore, Elsevier users of these systems outside Orlando should
NOT be effected.

We will be keeping the situation under review as it unfolds, but in the
meantime we apologise for any inconvenience these arrangements may cause
to Elsevier customers, but hope that you will understand the situation and
bear with us until things are clearer.

Tony

Tony McSe�n
Director of Library Relations