From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu on behalf of Tom Williams
Sent: Fri 10/14/2005 2:55 AM
Subject: Re: BMC model changes

Matt, well that's all well and good.  But where's the list of how many
publications came from each of our participating institutions?  I've not
seen any stats and would need some upon which to base our decision to
renew or drop.

Thomas L. Williams, A.H.I.P., M.S.L.S.
Director, Biomedical Libraries
University of South Alabama