Re: Solution for Google Print for Libraries?

Google Print for Publishers has such a payment model.

The core opposition to Print for Libraries is to Google using an 'opt-out'
model instead of an 'opt-in' model such as was used for the Print for
Publishers product.  Publishers are also concerned about the participating
libraries receiving digital files of our books with unclear intentions for
their use.

Mary Summerfield
Director of Business Development & Planning
University of Chicago Press
msummerfield@press.uchicago.edu
www.press.uchicago.edu