Change of direction

Apologies for cross-posting

Hi All

I am sending this email to let you all know that I am leaving my
employment at the University of Derby on October 25th. Circumstances both
at home and at work have given me an opportunity to consider the future
and I have decided to try my hand at freelancing for a while. Hopefully
this will also allow me some time to pursue my own interests and hobbies
outside of work.  Ultimately the plan is to move to France where we have
had a house for many years. In the meantime, who knows where I might meet
old friends? I am hoping to be at the UK Serials Group conference next
year so may see some of you there.

I will probably try and maintain my membership of the lists I am on, but
in a different guise!

Best Wishes to you all
Ros Doig
Serials & Inter-lending Librarian