From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu]On Behalf Of Anthony Watkinson
Sent: 07 October 2005 01:58
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Open access: a must for Wellcome Trust researchers

Dear Robert,

This is a most helpful clarification, which, I am sure, will be welcomed
by the academic community. I do hope the gist of it will be included in
the instructions on your site. Indeed I am puzzled that it has not always
been there because this is really basic information. I have to put in a
qualification here, because, it is my experience, that just because I
personally cannot find the information, it does not mean that it is not
there.

Anthony