convert same format all files

[NOTE: If you have a response to Mr. Alaca, please write him directly
at: bayramnet@hotmail.com]

Dear Members of the List

I am working a private company as an information and comminication
responsible. The company has many files but the files have different
formats like doc, xls or ppt, etc. This case has many disadvantages for
company and for that reason, I want to convert same format all files from
doc, xls or ppt, etc. but I dont know how I can do this. If there is a
solution for this problem, can you send me information about it.
Thank you very much all infromation.

BAYRAM ALACA
LIBRARIAN FROM ISTANBUL
Phone: +90 0542 730 49 95