Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:30 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Google's Card Catalog Should Be Left Open

<SNIP>

Personally, I think that the Google digitization project will be great.

My hesitation is that I wonder how would people feel about the project
if some greedy publisher was behind it.  And if they felt differently,
then what's the reasoning that we should make special allowances for
Google?

Philip Cadigan
PbType LLC
http://pbtype.com