8th International Bielefeld Conference 2006: Draft Programme

Apologies for cross-posting

Draft Programme now available

8th International Bielefeld Conference 2006
7 - 9 February 2006 in Bielefeld, Germany

++++Academic Library and Information Services:
New Paradigms for the Digital Age++++

Keynote Speaker:

Lynne Brindley, Chief Executive, The British Library, will keynote on
"Redefining the Library".

The draft programme will be continually updated. In short, we will
announce the beginning of the registration for the conference.

For further information please visit our conference website:
http://conference.ub.uni-bielefeld.de

Dr Norbert Lossau
Library Director
Chief Information Officer Scholarly Information
Bielefeld University
P.O. 10 02 91, D-33502 Bielefeld

Fon:  +49 - (0) 521 106-4050
Fax:  +49 - (0) 521 106-4052