OECD Subscription Prices 2006

OECD Publishing is pleased to release its 2006 subscription prices for
SourceOECD services and periodicals. The price of our flagship service:
SourceOECD Books, Periodicals and Statistics is unchanged for most
not-for-profit clients. Overall, OECD is keeping price rises within the
bounds of euro inflation (~2%), except for US dollar clients where we have
had to increase prices by around 7% to cover exchange rate movements
against the euro.

Periodical Changes for 2006

Three print periodicals cease publication at the end of 2005:

* PEB Exchange will become freely available online only.
* NEA News will become freely available online only.
* Creditor Reporting System on Aid Activities will become an occasional
  book series.

The DAC Journal is being re-launched as the OECD DAC Journal on
Development

SourceOECD - new formula for themes in 2006

Subject librarians may be interested in the re-launch of the SourceOECD
themes. From 2006, the themes will not only give online access to relevant
books, but also include all statistical databases and periodicals - so a
single subscription will ensure you get access to all relevant OECD
content, with the option of print delivery too. Contact your usual vendor
for more details.

OECD Working Papers - now freely available via SourceOECD Nearly 1,000
working papers from 1986 to date are now available, free of charge, from
SourceOECD. Eleven series are presented, including that of the OECD's
Economics Department.

Fuller details of these changes and the 2006 prices are available from:
www.oecd.org/publishing

If you have any questions or comments about our services or prices, I'll
be glad to hear from you,

Toby Green
Head of Dissemination and Marketing
OECD Publishing
Public Affairs and Communications Directorate
http://www.oecd.org/Bookshop
http://www.SourceOECD.org  - our award-winning e-library
http://www.oecd.org/OECDdirect  - our new title alerting service
+33 1 45 24 94 15 (phone)/ 53 (fax)
2 rue Andr� Pascal, 75775 Paris Cedex 16, France

Find out more about our new Factbook, a compilation of 100 statistical
indicators from across the OECD's work complete with downloadable Excel
spreadsheets: http://www.oecd.org/publications/factbook