importance of listing indexers in print journals

As the general subscription model is changing from print to electronic
format, we as a publisher are using the Web as a tool to provide more
information to our readership than we could previously provide in a print
copy of a journal. We currently list indexers of our journals in the print
version as well as on our Web site. I am wondering if this information
should continue to be listed in the print version. (We are considering
listing a URL to a full list of indexers on our Web site in the front
matter of each print journal.)

I am interested to hear how librarians use indexing information and what
format is preferred.

Please reply to me directly with opinions/advice.

Thank you.

Kimberly Steinle
Library Relations Manager
Duke University Press