From: Woodward, Hazel
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:40 PM
Subject: Digitised backfile directory?

Can any member of the list tell me whether there is a directory (or any
other information source) that gives information about what digital
backfiles of journals are now available - including information about
whether any of these are available at no cost.

Also (and I suspect this is less likely to exist) has anyone pulled
together information on how many linear metres each printed journal takes
up on the shelf?

Hazel

Dr Hazel Woodward
University Librarian & Director of Cranfield University Press
Kings Norton Library
Cranfield University
Email: h.woodward@cranfield.ac.uk