Information and Computation

I am writing to make two points to clarify the current position with
regard to Information and Computation.  Firstly, access to all journal
issues back to 1995 is for a limited period available in order to allow
Elsevier to monitor online usage to measure the 'reach' of the journal
within the community. Secondly, this experiment does not signify a change
in our policy that Elsevier authors may post their full and final text of
an article, but not the PDF copy available via ScienceDirect.

Tony McSean
Director of Library Relations