MIT Sloan Management Review Announces Electronic Version

Dear Librarians,

Beginning with the Fall 2005 issue, a library's subscription to MIT
Sloan's Management Review will include electronic access to the full-text
of articles, current and back three years.  (If you already subscribe to
the print journal, no separate order is needed.)

According to our interviews and focus group conversations, many librarians
feel this new feature will help compensate for the lack of
comprehensiveness of aggregator collections.  You will be able to
incorporate MIT Sloan Management Review's search-optimized content into
linking and metasearch tools, so that your patrons can easily find the
articles they need for research, class assignments, or project
preparation.

Features include:

.	Access via IP recognition
.	Easy-to-use librarian interface for setting IPs
.	Keyword searchable-title, author, and abstract.
.	Enhanced for your federated or metasearch
.	E-mailed Table-of-Contents
.	COUNTER compliant

Subscription prices for U.S institutions, which have not increased for 3
years, will rise slightly (from $156 to $187) to reflect the increased
value of a subscription.  Please visit
http://sloanreview.mit.edu/smr/subscribe/libraries/ for additional
information, including a copy of the license.  We are notifying all of our
subscriptions agents of this change and expect Swets and EBSCO to
facilitate registering IP addresses.

We appreciate your support and welcome your feedback,

Corrine Callahan
Circulation Director
MIT Sloan Management Review
corrinec@mit.edu