ALA titles-password

We've been informed from talking with ALA that the ALCTS newsletter and
the ALA Handbook of Organization are no longer available in print, they
are electronic only, but only available with a password and login id.
What are other libraries doing about with these titles? Are there other
titles from ALA in the same situation? As a general policy, we do not
register e-titles that are only available via passwords.

Chuck Hamaker
Associate University Librarian Collections and Technical Services
Atkins Library
University of North Carolina Charlotte
Charlotte, NC 28223
phone 704 687-2825