Re: A Prophylactic Against the Edentation of the RCUK Policy Proposal

Thanks to everyone who has posted on the subject of the SPARC documents. We'll take another look at the placement of these documents on our web
site and make sure they are in a logical location. Naturally, we are
interested in wide dissemination of each of these brochures, though
Anthony is right -- in such a fast-moving environment, some may seem
dated. We're in the midst of evaluating the best way to keep them
current. In the meantime, we appreciate the interest that's been shown,
and would welcome further comments. Feel free to write to me directly at
alison@arl.org.

Alison