Re: A Prophylactic Against the Edentation of the RCUK Policy Proposal

hi Anthony -

To find this document, from the SPARC home page http://www.arl.org/ sparc/
look under Resources, then Repository Resources. Three clicks altogether. This is not ideal, but this paper does date back to 2002 - not too
surprising that it's not front and centre on the "What's New" page.

hope this helps,

Heather