Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 4:20 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: A Prophylactic Against the Edentation of the RCUK Policy
Proposal

I am amazed that Heather had not seen this important document before and I
am really pleased to have brought it to her attention. I do wish SPARC
would make it more visible. I would love to know how to reach it from the
SPARC home page at www.arl.org/sparc. If you click on SPARC resources, it
is not there alongside CREATE CHANGE and DECLARING INDEPENDENCE

Anthony