PNAS digitally archived back to 1915

I am posting the following on behalf of the PNAS publisher, Ken Fulton:

The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) is pleased
to announce that its legacy content dating back to volume 1, issue 1,
in 1915 is now digitally archived, searchable, and freely available on
the PNAS web site at www.pnas.org <http://www.pnas.org/> .

PNAS presents its free digital archive in conjunction with its 90th
anniversary. The digital collection spans nearly a century of seminal
scientific research, and comprises more than 390,000 pages and 80,000
articles. We encourage everyone to browse and read the PNAS digital
collection, which contains research of exceptional importance and
broad interest.

PNAS is a break-even operation and relies about equally on author fees
and on subscription fees to cover its operating costs. PNAS
subscribers gain access to the most recent 6 months of published
content.

Sincerely,
Ken Fulton
Publisher, PNAS