Re: A Prophylactic Against the Edentation of the RCUK Policy Proposal

My challenge to Mark Funk is unchanged:  if self-archiving or any other
form of Open Access is not going to undermine the economic value of
proprietary journals, invest your life-savings in publishers who authorize
OA vehicles in parallel to proprietary versions.

Joe Esposito