Open Access News Being Posted on DigitalKoans

As you know, the OAN blog is temporarily frozen.  Until it is fixed, I am
posting an HTML-tagged-version of his BOAI Forum and SPARC Open Access
Forum e-mail blog updates to DigitalKoans. (Hope I can keep up!)

The posting being updated is titled "Open Access News Update."

The DigitalKoans URL is:

http://www.escholarlypub.com/digitalkoans/

Its RSS feed is:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/DigitalKoans

The OAN postings are included in the above DK posting in reverse
chronological order.

Hopefully, this will make access to this invaluable resource easier during
this period.

Best Regards,
Charles

Charles W. Bailey, Jr., Assistant Dean for Digital Library
Planning and Development, University of Houston,
Library Administration, 114 University Libraries,
Houston, TX 77204-2000.  E-mail: cbailey@uh.edu.
Voice: (713) 743-9804.  Fax: (713) 743-9811.
DigitalKoans: http://www.escholarlypub.com/digitalkoans/
Open Access Bibliography: http://www.escholarlypub.com/oab/oab.htm
Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography: http://info.lib.uh.edu/sepb/sepb.html
Scholarly Electronic Publishing Weblog: http://info.lib.uh.edu/sepb/sepw.htm