restrictive license clause

Below is a clause which has appeared recently in a few licenses for
electronic resources.  I wonder if others object, as I do, to the last
four restrictions?  Is this a growing trend?  I ask that this item be
removed from the license.  Are there other reactions to this statement
that anyone would like to share?

(Vendor's name) reserves the right to withdraw from the Product any item
or part of an item for which it no longer retains the right to publish, or
which it has reasonable grounds to believe infringes copyright or is
defamatory, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable.

--
Jill Carraway
Head of Collection Development