Google Print Home Page now offers searching

I've found the Google Print search engine extremely helpful in identifying
material on a fairly obscure topic I'm interested in. I found references
and photos in books I would never have considered looking at because the
titles and topics would did not seem relevant to my research. I've got
photos of buildings, for example, and lists of names that I had no other
way to identify. Its pretty exciting to have this kind of powerful means
to identify specific information that otherwise is buried in inaccessible
places.

Chuck Hamaker
Associate University Librarian Collections and Technical Services
Atkins Library
University of North Carolina Charlotte
Charlotte, NC 28223