Re: Question about Google Print

This is quite helpful, thanks!  If I had a suspicion, it would be that
Google means to make specific deals with specific publishers to get
permission for full presentation, then encourage others to join so as not
to be at a disadvantage.  If I knew that I could get everything X
publisher offers on Google, I might think Y publisher would be at a
disadvantage.

Jim O'Donnell
Georgetown U.