Re: Question about Google Print

Dear all,

Please check this url for the GP's explanation on how they acquire books
for digitization. http://www.print.google.com/googleprint/about.html.
Regarding the lawsuits, I would like to point that if they do not
originate from the publishers and authors whose copyrights have been
violated, then in my considered opinion, I concur with Dr. Goodman's
argument that there is no merit.

Omwoyo Bosire Onyancha
University of Eastern Africa, Baraton
P.O. Box 2500