Oxford Scholarship Online hosts ALA Discussion Group meeting, Sunday June 26th, 12-1:30pm

**with apologies for cross-posting**

Oxford Scholarship Online hosts ALA Discussion Group meeting: the future
of digital scholarly monographs - LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE

Oxford University Press invites you to join us for a Discussion Group on
the future of Oxford Scholarship Online and the digital scholarly
monograph. This meeting will take place in the Sheraton Chicago Hotel on
Sunday, June 26, 12pm - 1:30, lunch will be provided, and there will be a
$25 BN.com gift certificate for all attendees.

OUP invites acquisitions and collection development librarians to discuss
purchasing and selection of e-books and/or scholarly monographs. You will
also be among the first to see the unveiling of a new purchase model
pricing for Oxford Scholarship Online, previously available only by
subscription.  This is your chance to help us shape our future selling
models so they meet the needs of libraries. The discussion will also focus
on approval programs, and how they fit in for digital monographs,
purchasing print and online versions, digital scholarly monograph usage,
faculty issues, and more.

To register for this session, please e-mail carrie.hess@oup.com with your
name, title, institution name, address, and email address by June 21st.
Please stop by our ALA Booth #3001 for a demo of what's new with Oxford
Scholarship Online or to ask any questions about our print or online
publications. Space is limited, so I urge you to respond as soon as
possible.

		Thank you.
		Rebecca Seger, Sales & Marketing Director
		Oxford University Press
		rebecca.seger@oup.com
		www.oxfordonline.com