RE: Berkeley faculty statement on scholarly publishing/PNAS

This was the help I needed.  Thanks to Colin and other responders.
Nutrition & Metabolism is a BMC journal and it is much more difficult than
I thought to get submissions of major papers.  I am currently writing to
potential authors and the statistic from PNAS is helpful.  I will share
with the group the problems and outcomes of my efforts as it happens.
Regards, RF

Richard D. Feinman
Co-editor-in-chief, Nutrition & Metabolism
Department of Biochemistry
SUNY Downstate Medical Center