RE: Two Inquiries to liblicense-l

Of possible interest.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:12:50 +0100
From: Neil Jacobs <Neil.Jacobs@bristol.ac.uk>
To: okerson <ann.okerson@yale.edu>
Subject: RE: Two Inquiries to liblicense-l

Dear Ann,

One thing that hasn't been mentioned on the "versions" issue is a project
under the current JISC Digital Repositories programme, looking at
precisely this issue in the field of economics. The project is just
starting (so no website yet), and will have strong links to Sally Morris's
initiative. The contact is Frances Shipsey at LSE: f.m.shipsey@lse.ac.uk

Best wishes
Neil