RE: Berkeley faculty statement on scholarly publishing

My source was a posting to this list from Ken Fulton, publisher of PNAS,
on 13th May 2005.
http://www.library.yale.edu/~llicense/ListArchives/0505/msg01580.html

[I'd certainly be interested to know if PNAS have published any more
details on this.]

Matt