Re: Google Print Home Page now offers searching

In a message on another topic, I made some observations about using the
search capability devoted to the print books project of Google at this
From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@astro.temple.edu>
Date: Tue May 31, 2005  5:02 pm
Subject: RECREATION: OUTDOOR: CAMPING : CHILDREN: ACTIVITIES RECREATION
AND ENTERTAINMENT : CHILDREN: EDUCATION : TEAMBUILDING: Activities to
Teach Teambuilding to Pre-Teenage Disadvantaged Youths During Summer
Camps: Some Published Sources and Some Considerations About the Tools to
Find Them
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Net-Gold/message/6351>

Sincerely,
David Dillard