From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu on behalf of Robert Staple
Sent: Thu 5/26/2005 8:13 PM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Business Week article on publishing

I've read the enclosed article from the latest issue of Business Week
today and thought that it would be of interest to you. Article is mostly
about Wharton School Publishing but also covers business publishing in
general. Key takeaway is that most publishers of business books are
cutting back on their management titles and focus on business narratives
instead. I recommend reading this article if you have a few minutes to
spare.

What do you think is the future of the business book publishing??

Robert Staple

[SNIP]