To: <liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 2:52 AM
Subject: Two Inquiries to liblicense-l

Dear Readerrs:  At a meeting I attended a few days ago, two items went
by very quickly.  If anyone on the list knows about more them, could you
kindly respond with additional details?

1.  A recently released survey (survey results?) from SURF, JISC, and
CNI related to institutional repositories.  Interested in hearing about
scope, findings, URL.

2.  In a discussion about "tagging" articles to indicate publishers'
peer reviewed version and to distinguish from that article in pre-print
version, author's version, or some other variant, it was mentioned that
an ALPSP (?) group is looking into this possibility.  Would like to hear
a little more about this.  Sounds useful and important.

Thank you, Ann Okerson/Yale Library
ann.okerson@yale.edu