From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu on behalf of David Prosser
Sent: Fri 5/13/2005 12:56 AM
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: RE: Fwd: US University OA Resolutions Omit Most ImportantComponent

In return for providing research grants we force researchers to deposit
gene sequences, protein sequences, etc.  It is not to the benefit of the
individual researcher to deposit, they don't volunteer, but we recognise
the value of it being done and so insist on it. In doing so we create
databases that are of benefit to all researchers.
insist on it.

David C Prosser PhD
SPARC Europe
E-mail:  david.prosser@bodley.ox.ac.uk