From: owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
[mailto:owner-liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu] On Behalf Of Jan Szczepanski.
Goteborgs Univ Bibl
Sent: 03 May 2005 01:31
To: liblicense-l@lists.yale.edu
Subject: Re: Open Access means sloppy publications?

First a question to Sally Morris:

Would you say that the more than 750 free scientific e-journals from 16
Iberoamerican countries in Latindex are sloppy too?

Secondly I want to ask:

Does anyone have a comment on these figuers showing sientific medical
Latin American journals reprsentation in some well known databases. Are we
talking about sloppy publications?

Medline 59
EMBASE 85
ISI 27