ArtStor license

I am interested in hearing from members of this community who have had
problems agreeing to the ArtStor license or success in changing
problematic language. Some issues of concern:

1. The Terms and Conditions of Use statement and the Privacy Policy can be
unilaterally changed at anytime by ArtStor. If we do not agree with the
changes, the only recourse is to cancel the product.

2. The use in foreign countries restriction.

3. Use is prohibited in unrestricted ETDs

Any input or comments would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
David Goldsmith

David Goldsmith
Head, Acquisitions and Director of Licensing
NCSU Libraries
North Carolina State University
Campus Box 7111
Raleigh, NC 27695-7111