European Heart Journal Institutional Perpetual Access pre-2005.

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Please disregard this notice if you have not previously subscribed to
European Heart Journal with ScienceDirect.

European Heart Journal Institutional Perpetual Access pre-2005.

Having recently acquired the publishing rights to the EHJ, Oxford Journals
need to collect the details of institutions who previously subscribed via
ScienceDirect. We need to do this in order to ensure that institutions who
have not renewed their online subscriptions for 2005 with Oxford Journals
continue to have access rights to the historic journal volumes. On receipt
of your details our Customer Services department will contact you with
instructions on how to gain access to your subscribed content.

Please follow this link
<http://www3.oup.co.uk/jnls/list/eurheartj/perpetual>  and complete your
details in the form provided.

If you have any questions please contact jnls.mkt@oupjournals.org.