Re: Revision to Physical Review B data

Good suggestion below at the end of the email.

The scenario could be facilitated by having a sort of clearinghouse to
which universities or other institutions would contribute subscription
monies and which would then handle all the accounting in a centralized way
for a sizeable number of journals. That clearinghouse might, but need not
be, associated with or identical with a journal aggregator site run by
university consortia. Will this be realized? There is no reason to think
it will for at least the near future, given the ongoing lack of
university/institutional coordination on these issues. Brian Simboli

Brian Simboli
Science Librarian
Library & Technology Services
E.W. Fairchild Martindale
8A East Packer Avenue
Bethlehem, PA 18015-3170
(610) 758-5003
E-mail: brs4@lehigh.edu
________
Heather Morrison wrote:

A couple of comments on David Stern's posting: