Re: DOAJ update

Many thanks for this, Sally - it's no wonder the DOAJ is so very busy,
there are so many new open access journals all the time.  New OA titles
that meet the strict DOAJ criteria, I see, are now being added at the rate
of more than 1 per day (42 in the last month, according to the DOAJ
website today).  DOAJ's careful selection and addition of this many titles
in this time period is quite an accomplishment, since OA is a worldwide
phenomenon and the new additions are in several languages.  I'm sure DOAJ
can use all the help and feedback from users they can get.

Kudos to Lotte & DOAJ for all their work on this remarkable resource!

cheers,

Heather Morrison