RE: creative commons licencing

Perhaps Peter Banks could clarify whether the American Diabetes
Association is currently amenable to authors self-archiving their papers
under Creative Commons licences? If not, does he expect it to be amenable
in the near future?

And if it is (or is likely soon to be) acceptable for ADA authors to
self-archive under CC licences which of the 11 licences (e.g. combinations
of permissions) specified by Creative Commons does he think would be
acceptable, and which would not be acceptable?

Richard Poynder
Freelance Journalist
www.richardpoynder.com
http://poynder.blogspot.com