OA Awareness Programs for College/University Faculty

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Hi, everyone- Here at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, we are
looking into doing Open Access awareness programming for our faculty.  We
are aware of the SPARC "Create Change" initiative, and we are looking at
individual libraries' home pages to determine what sort of awareness
programs they are doing.  We also wanted to ask for listserv members'
input, though, which we hope will lead us quickly to the information we
need.  Have you or other librarians organized faculty information sessions
at your library?  If so, are you using the Create Change literature, or
are you relying on a home-grown framework?  Are you promoting
self-archiving alone, or do you run an institutional repository?  (At this
point in time, we do not have an institutional repository.)

Any information would be welcome.  Thank you very much for your time.

--Rebecca

Rebecca Kemp
Electronic Resources/Serials Librarian
W. M. Randall Library