From: Ruth Staunton <RStaunton@bmjgroup.com>
Date: March 21, 2005 6:15:07 AM PST
To: Heather Morrison <heatherm@eln.bc.ca>
Cc: Catrin Thomas <CThomas@bmjgroup.com>, Eunice Walford <EWalford@bmjgroup.com>, Julie Halfacre <JHalfacre@bmjgroup.com>
Subject: Fw: Clinical Emergency Clause / Humanitarian Crises

Dear Heather,

We saw your posting on liblicense and would like to let you know about
BMJ's policy of free online access in countries affected by the Tsunami
disaster:

BMJ Publishing Group offers free access to all online products to health
workers in 113 developing countries covered by the HINARI Initiative. �In
addition we have opened access for the whole of 2005 to five countries
affected by the tsunami disaster. They are India (including Andoman and
Nicobar Islands), Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Malaysia. �Anyone in
these countries can access bmj.com, BMJ Journals and Clinical Evidence.
More information on the HINARI Initiative and countries covered can be
found at: http://www.healthinternetwork.org.

If you have any ideas how to let users in the affected countries know about the free access, please let me know.
Please feel free to pass this message on to any colleagues.

Best wishes,

Ruth Staunton
Marketing Manager

BMJ Publishing Group Ltd.