Google Print Product Management Position

Of possible interest:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:46:30 -0800
From: Adam Smith <adamsmith@google.com>
To: "okerson (okerson)" <ann.okerson@yale.edu>
Cc: Adam Smith <adamsmith@google.com>
Subject: Google Print Product Management Position

Hi Ann

I thought this position may be of interest to your listserv members, or
your colleagues and friends.  We are looking to hire an experienced
product manager to join our Google Print team.

Best regards,
Adam

http://www.google.com/jobs/pm.html#pmgp
Product Manager, Google Print (Libraries)
Position available in Mountain View, CA.

Do you have a passion for creating great products? Do you have experience
working with libraries and online library products? Are you familiar with
OPACs, metadata standards and link resolvers? Google Print has partnered
with a number of leading libraries, and we are looking for a product
manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the product
throughout the execution cycle, including: gathering product requirements,
defining product vision, creating preliminary design concepts, and working
closely with engineering to implement and iterate.

Requirements:

o Product management experience, preferably with online library products.
o Demonstrated experience in gathering design requirements into a product
  vision.
o Demonstrated ability to work with a team to rapidly produce prototypes
  and iterations.
o Entrepreneurial experience and familiarity with business issues (or a
  willingness to learn).
o Excellent written and oral communication skills.
o Quantitative analytical abilities.
o Strong organizational skills.
o Excellent technical skills.
o Understanding of the search engine space.
o Degree in a CS field preferred, but not required.
o MLS or MBA degree is a plus.

For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII) or HTML version of
your resume to jobs@google.com. Important: The subject field of your email
must include Product Manager, Google Print (Libraries) - Mountain View.

####